Why maintaining your recare is important
Let’s take a look at a serious health epidemic that not too many people know about. It’s not a strain of flu or super virus. This one is silent and could be affecting you right now. It’s gum disease.
I know that you may be surprised that poor oral health could be epidemic, but remember, tooth and gum disease can have some pretty serious repercussions. Decay can cause significant pain and tooth loss, and gum disease is the leading cause of adult tooth loss and negatively impacts diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease, and a host of other health issues.
Good oral health is not a luxury that can be cut back during tougher economic times. If budget is a concern for you, we really do want to help by offering payment options. Please ask us about a program that may work for you!
5 reasons to maintain scheduled appointments:
- Prevention and early detection of gum disease, the leading cause of adult tooth loss. We’re honored to provide preventive dentistry in Dresher.
- Screening for oral cancer which is highly curable when caught early
- Treatment of tooth decay before it does serious damage to tooth structure
- Interception of dental emergencies
- Maintenance of good overall health because gum disease may negatively influence other health issues.
We welcome new patients! If you’re online now searching for a dentist in or near zip code 19025, call today!