Cost is what holds most people back from visiting their dentist. According to the American Dental Association (ADA), nearly 6 out of 10 adults say it’s the reason they miss their appointments.
That means millions are losing out on the regular care and attention they need to keep a healthy, beautiful smile. Many will require more extensive dental work down the road because of this. For example, getting a filling now is much more affordable than root canal treatment, which is required to save a tooth when decay has gone too far.
At Dresher Family Dental Care, we want you to know that you don’t have to put your dental care on hold because of financial concerns. We’ve made it a priority to be an affordable family dentist that only recommends the most suitable treatment options for a long-lasting smile. To put care within reach for all our patients, we offer the following:
Dresher Family Dental Care Membership Plan
- Three plans to choose from so that you and your family members don’t have to skip dental visits.
- Get two professional cleanings, two regular exams, x-rays as needed, and one emergency exam – annually! Plus, 20-25% off all other services.
- A special children’s option features fluoride treatments.
- Do you have gum disease? Get three extra periodontal maintenance appointments in your package.
CareCredit® – a convenient card without a high interest rate
- You don’t pay interest when you clear your balance within an agreed time.
- Need longer to pay for more extensive treatment? The Extended Payment Plan comes with a low interest rate and low monthly payments.
- CareCredit was identified as “easiest to use” by the American Association of Dental Office Management. Apply now!
Have insurance coverage? We will help you fully understand your plan and submit claims on your behalf. We don’t ever want you to feel like you’re on your own.
So, if you’ve been thinking about putting off your next dental visit, don’t. We’ll help you arrange the financial details so that dollars don’t stand in the way of achieving a life-altering smile. We’ll show you exactly how we make family dentistry affordable in Dresher.
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Anthony Antonuccio, DMD, your Dresher dentist
A unique, caring practice that really does focus on more than numbers.